OUR MISSION …
- To demonstrate the highest degree of counseling professionalism while assisting client families during their time of enormous hurt.
- To assume our responsibility as the Bereavement Aftercare and Employee Assistance Program leader by setting high standards of service, compassion and dedication.
- Maximum Living Consultants is a Provider of Quality Bereavement Aftercare, Counseling and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP).
PROGRAM GOAL FOR FUNERAL HOMES AND HOSPICE PROGRAM …
To improve the quality of life by examining the facts and psycho-social theories associated with the bereavement process and then, relate these facts and theories concerning death, dying, and bereavement to an individual’s personal feelings, values, and priorities.
HOW IS THE PROGRAM GOAL ACCOMPLISHED?
- By sending a book, The Challenge of Living, to every family the funeral home services.
- By making a phone call to every family to see “how they are doing.”
- By providing one counseling session for the family at no expense to them.
- By providing monthly support groups free of charge.
- By making house calls at no expense to the family.
For more information about Maximum Living Consultants, Inc. call or write to:
Dr. John D. Canine, President
Maximum Living Consultants, Inc.
936 S. Baldwin Rd., Suite 102 • Clarkston, MI 48348-3608
(248) 814-0706 • (866) 540-0047 (toll-free)